Ribbon: Pull Ribbons & Bows
Making a perfect bow has never been easier with our pull ribbon. Just pull the inside thread to produce a perfect bow every time!
How the pull ribbon works:
To make a bow, cut approximately 1 yard of ribbon off the spool, fold it in half.
Locate the string that runs through the center of the ribbon. Hold it at both ends between your thumb and index finger, slide ribbon with your other hand.
- Pre-Tied Bows with Twist TIe
- Canvas Pull Bows with Stitching
- Gingham Pull Ribbon
- Corsage Pull Ribbon
- Organza with Satin Edge Pull Bows
- Gold or Silver Edge Pull Ribbon
- Satin Center Pull Ribbon
- Metallic and Iridescent Pull Ribbon